Friday, December 23, 2005

Out of holes in the ground

Some white supremacist guy just crawled out of his hole in the ground and left a slime trail all over one of my blog entries. The links he left lead to his white power site, where him and other white power morons get together and make up stories that most self-respecting people apart from loony facists wouldn't be interested in reading. But hey, maybe you'd like to read them out of sheer curiosity. (why is it that we find ugliness so fascinating?)
Anyhow, in the interest of free speech I shall not delete his post, but I am going to have to reconsider allowing anonymous comments, which really annoys me. What is wrong with these people?

2 comments:

Seán Kenny said...

I clicked on one of those links that white supremacist loser puked onto your blog. It was the one about Stalin wanting to create half-man half-ape warriors. I think he was successful; the hybrid beasts have learned to read and write and are publishing their thoughts on that website.

John Higgins said...

thank you sean, I'm still laughing at your comments! Good stuff!